Distillery Row Passport
The Distillery Row Passport is your guide to an interactive tour of Oregon’s most unique tourist destination. Unlike a typical wine tour, Distillery Row is situated within a vibrant culinary, shopping, and arts community conveniently located in Portland, Oregon. The Passport encourages visitors to start with the distilleries and a sampling of craft spirits, and then visit nearby restaurants for cocktails and local cuisine, or take in some shopping and arts—with special Passport discounts all along the way!
How to get your Passport
PDX Pedicab Tours
Witness the craft distilling revolution for yourself and leave your car behind. Pedicab’s Distillery Row package allows you to tour the local Row distilleries and sample their wares. Be glad the days of the Speakeasy are over, and reserve your tour, tout suite! Tour Distillery Row by pedicab as you sample new and unique spirits and learn the secrets behind the distilling process.
Video on Portland Pedicab Tours
Watch a local KOIN news segment on PDX Pedicab Tours with Kyle Maki – ‘Keeping Up With Kyle Maki’ as he gets pedaled through Portland.
Jupiter Hotel Brews + Booze Package
The Jupiter Hotel is a mid-century, renovated motor inn-turned-boutique hotel in the heart of Portland, minutes away from Downtown Portland, the Oregon Convention Center, the Pearl District, the Rose Garden Arena, and Distillery Row! The Brews + Booze Package includes:
- Overnight stay at the Jupiter Hotel
- Complimentary 32 oz. Collectors’ Edition Jupiter Hotel Growler
- A bucket of Portland craft beer from Base Camp Brewing
- The 2015 Distillery Row Passport, which includes complimentary tastings at all seven craft distillers on Portland’s Distillery Row, tasting notes, mixologist recipes, and a food & drink guide at local pubs & eateries
- A custom Jupiter Hotel collector’s key chain bottle opener
- A gift certificate for a box of Voodoo Doughnuts (breakfast, or late night treats – they’re open 24 hours!)
- A copy of the 2015 Portland brew fest calendar
- Free wifi & on-site parking included